The website https://www.stefadina.ro is a presentation website managed by STEFADINA COMSERV S.R.L, based in Bucharest, Sector 2, Str. Baicului no. 82, Corp. C, et. 1, serial number in the Trade Register J40 / 10695/1996, CUI RO9058944, legally represented by administrator Mr. Mihai Nicolae (hereinafter “Stefadina”). Before accessing or using the site https://www.stefadina.ro (hereinafter referred to as “Site”), please read carefully our Terms and Conditions and policies.
DEFINING SOME TERMS“User” – any natural or legal person for profit or not or any entity that accesses or uses the Site in any way.
GENERAL PROVISIONSBy accessing or using the Site, the User expressly accepts the terms and conditions of the Site, existing on that date. The terms and conditions may be modified at any time by Stefadina without informing Users in this regard, by updating the content of this page. For this reason, we advise users to consult carefully, and regularly, this page. Stefadina has the right to restrict the access of certain Users to the Site, in whole or in part, if it considers that as a result of their misconduct or activities carried out by them on the Site, Stefadina could be harmed in any way. All data and/or information provided through the Site, including but not limited to those that include the description of services or products (images, texts, or other multimedia products) represent the property of Stefadina or other third parties, all intellectual property rights are reserved. It is forbidden to use in any way any element of the Site without the prior written consent of Stefadina or the owner of that element. The data, information, or multimedia products mentioned above are used exclusively for presentation purposes and will not represent an implicit or an express contractual obligation or guarantee of Stefadina.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATAStefadina maintains the confidentiality of the data and information that Users provide through the Site. The disclosure of this information will be made only for the purpose of providing services/selling products and/or under the conditions mentioned below in the Terms and Conditions of the Site. In the following, we want to inform you about the way we process and protect the personal data provided by you when you interact with us through the site. We usually collect your personal data directly from you, as follows:
• When the contact form displayed on the site is completed: e-mail address, name, surname, and other personal data that you provide in the attached CV (photo-video, telephone, date of birth, level of education, professional experience, alternative e-mail address, etc.), as appropriate; We do not collect / otherwise process sensitive data, including by the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data. The personal data you provide is used for the following purposes:
• To provide and improve the services provided on the site.
• For the marketing of the services provided by us.
• To exercise our rights and defend our legitimate interests. The personal data you provide will be kept for a maximum of 2 years. At the same time, you may at any time request the deletion of any personal data, except in cases where applicable, law or our legitimate interests require the continued retention of such data.
For the purposes mentioned above, we reserve the right to transmit or provide access to certain of your personal data, to the following recipients: email@example.com
• Companies within the same group of companies as Stefadina;
• marketing service providers;• market research service providers;
• IT service providers;• other companies with which we will collaborate in order to achieve the purposes for which we process.
• Other public authorities if there is such a legal obligation or it is necessary to defend our legitimate interests. The personal data provided by you will be collected/processed in Romania. We may also pass on your personal data to certain persons in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection. Regarding the protection and security of personal data, we have implemented adequate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards. Your rights in relation to the personal data provided:
• The right to access data, the right to access data provided or information on the nature, processing, and disclosure of such data;
• The right to rectification of data. The right to rectify data if they are inaccurate;
• The right to delete data, the right to delete data when they are no longer processed or there is no legal obligation regarding their storage or archiving;
• The right to restrict data processing.
• The right to object, the right to object to the processing of data.
• The right to data portability.
• The right to withdraw consent.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. In order to exercise their rights or, as the case may be, to withdraw their consent when they have given their consent, or to the extent that they need additional information or clarification, the User may address them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address mentioned in the introductory part of the Terms and Conditions, to the attention of the data protection officer.
LIABILITY Stefadina will not be liable for any damages that the user may suffer as a result of the use/inability to use the site, unauthorized access to the site, damage to user data, or the occurrence of any other problems related to the services/operation of the site. Also, Stefadina is not responsible for the damages caused without it fault, or for those totally or partially resulting from the non-functioning of the Site or from the impossibility of accessing its pages.
APPLICABLE LAW The terms and conditions of the Site are subject to Romanian law. In case of misunderstandings or disputes, we will try to resolve them amicably within a maximum of 30 days from their occurrence. If this is not possible in time, the dispute will be resolved by the competent courts in Bucharest. For any other details please contact us at +4021.252.28.80.